Scribit has combined forces with Outbrain to build the best content marketing and amplification solution. As an Outbrain employee in Atlanta, you'll get all the perks of working for a great parent company along with a developer friendly environment.
Outbrain was founded with the goal of developing the world’s best platform for the continual discovery of high quality content. You've seen us, but you may not have known it was us -- "You May Also Like?" "We Recommend?" "From Around the Web?" That's us.
To keep building and marketing great products, we are always looking for great people.
Not only do you need to be passionate and good at what you do, but we’re also hunting for folks who will fit into our company DNA.
What’s the Outbrain DNA? You might be a match for us if you love:
- People who love good content
- Co-workers who are “frenetically relaxed” – fun, but focused on the work
- A family-friendly, flexible work environment
- Co-workers who bring their passions to the company culture (charities, social outings, interests, etc.)
- Self-identified “refined, well-read tech nerds” who are enthusiastic about working on innovative products
- People who are collaborative and don’t let ego into the workplace
Outbrain offers a competitive salary, equity in a well-funded startup, full benefits and a great working environment.
Outbrain Atlanta is currently hiring a Core Engineer to help build out our content marketing product line. Read the full job description.
Technical Account Manager
Outbrain Atlanta is currently hiring a Technical Account Manager to work with our biggest brand and publisher customers. Read the full job description.